22.10.2012

black and denim with a trace of green













Bluse/Blouse: Primark
Jeans: Levis
Schuhe/Shoes: Tamaris
Tasche/Bag: Mango
Ohrringe/Earrings: Konplott
Kette/Necklace: Souvenir New York

Hallo ihr Lieben, heute zeige ich euch ein paar Fotos, die in Oberhausen am Gasometer enstanden sind. Wir haben dort die Ausstellung "Magische Orte" besucht, die Gestern ausgelaufen ist. Dazu trage ich eine Jeans, die ich im schönen New York erworben habe zusammen mit einer schwarzen Bluse. Dieses schlichte Outfit habe ich mit meiner neuen grünen Tasche und den Glitzerstiefeln aufgepimpt. Ich hoffe euch gefällt es. Laura

Hello everybody, today I show you some pictures which we took in Oberhausen near the Gasometer. There we visited the exposition called "Magische Orte". For this occasion I wore a jeans I bought in New York with a black blouse. To pimp up this simple outfit I took my new green bag an the sparkling boots. I hope you like it. Laura

3 Kommentare:

  1. Great look! I love the pop of green from your bag! :)

    xo - Sheila
    www.sheislovelyblog.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I like this look a lot. The green bag really makes the outfit pop and the boots are awesome. Thanks for the visit in my blog and sweet thoughts.

    xo
    Sam
    http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Ich liebe deine Ohrringe von Konplott aus der Serie bended Lights. ^^


    www.konplottgirl.blogspot.de

    AntwortenLöschen